1. Introduction to the TAG Heuer brand
Since its establishment in 1860, TAG Heuer has been hailed as a model of Swiss avant-garde precision watchmaking. It belongs to the world's largest luxury goods group-LVMH Group (LVMH), and is the world's leading luxury watch sales Five watch brands. As a century-old pioneer of Swiss watchmaking, TAG Heuer insists on creating precise timing tools and exquisite watches. In 2012, with the Carrera Mikrogirder watch that can be accurate to 5/10000 seconds, TAG Heuer aspired to the highest honor of the Geneva Haute Horlogerie Awards-the "Golden Pointer" award, pushing precision watchmaking to another peak.
The need for precise timing in various sports competitions has given TAG Heuer endless inspiration in design and technology, and the essence of competitive sports-the spirit of "challenging oneself, pursuing success, and excellence" has become the spirit of TAG Heuer. Brand spirit. The factory has only one belief in the hearts of its founder, Edward TAG Heuer and his later generations, that is to bring the measurement of time to a new level. Since the establishment of the watch factory, TAG Heuer has always been a pioneer in the watchmaking industry. Regardless of watch technology, material selection and style design, TAG Heuer has created a series of models of distinguished watches.
2. TAG Heuer watch winding direction and TPD
Most TAG Heuer watches support clockwise and counterclockwise winding in both directions, and usually require 650-800 TPD per day (revolutions per day) to maintain 100% kinetic energy
«CW» - Clockwise winding direction;
«CCW» - Counterclockwise winding direction;
«Both» - Combined mode (Clockwise + Counterclockwise);
«–» - Undefined;
If you could not find your watch model (or caliber) in this table, you may determine your TAG HEUER winding mode on a trial basis. You should select the combined winding mode (CW+CCW) and the minimal number of turns per day (TPD). Then place your watch into the winder and check after a few days how accurate your watch shows the time. If it runs behind, it is necessary to increase the number of TPD by one step.
3. Jqueen watch winder suitable for TAG Heuer watches
Luxury Maselex Wooden Double Watch Winder Black
* Measures just 18cm (L) x 18m (W) x 20cm (H)
* Ultra-quiet Japanese motor
* Multiple rotation settings: clockwise, counterclockwise or alternating
* High Quality PU Leather Pillow: It fitted for different size watches (Lady and Man), and it is super compact. This Rotation
Area can fit 2 watches, and thickness reach to max 13 mm. The perimeter of the watch band is up to 170 mm (6.7 inch).
* Can be operated either by AC mains or two 1.5V batteries.
* Comes with US 2 pin power adapter as standard (Australia, British or European adapter also available and shipped by default if the order is going to one of these areas i.e. if you live in Australia we send you a AU adapter, if you live in British we will send you British 3 pin adapter or if you live in the EU we will send an EU adapter)
* Top selling gift item !!!